Christmas is coming!
Yes it really is.
But, this year, Christmas is going to feel a bit different - so we're determined to make it as special as possible.
Each week, for the next 12 weeks, we'll be spreading some Christmas cheer by sending one (or more) lucky person/people that you nominate a little something to cheer them up this Christmas.
Competition terms and conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 and UK residents only.
- Nominees to receive the Christmas gifts must live in Oxfordshire.
- One winner will be chosen randomly to receive the giveaway. All decisions are final.
- To be eligible you have to like this post, follow The Oxford Magazine and nominate someone who lives in Oxfordshire to win.
- You can nominate as many people as you like.
- Each nomination is a separate entry, so the more people you nominate, the better your chances.
- You must only nominate a person once.
- If you are successful at winning, The Oxford Magazine reserves the right to use your name and or/image on our website and social media channels if required, highlighting you as a winner.
- If you are successful at winning, you will provide us with the address of the recipient (your winning nominee), so we can send them the present.
- The Oxford Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time.
- The Oxford Magazine also reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions without notice and at any time.
Let us send someone you love a Christmas present on your behalf!
This week, we've got a copy of our beloved Bake-Off winner's latest cookbook for a lucky person who lives in Oxfordshire.
'Nadiya Bakes' is the ultimate baking cookbook to conquer cakes, biscuits, traybakes, tarts and pies, showstopping desserts, bread, savouries, and even 'no-bake' bakes.
To be in a chance to win, all you have to do is follow our facebook page, like the competition post, and tag someone who lives in Oxfordshire whom you'd like to get the cookbook.
Competition closes at midday on 08 October 2020.