About Abingdon Platinum Jubilee Fiesta
Celebrate the Queens Platinum Jubilee with friends and family at an unforgettable ‘one-off’ exclusive event taking place at the Historic Abingdon Airfield this June.
Make magical memories on this momentous occasion. Bring a picnic or grab food and drink at the event. Relax and soak up the atmosphere as an afternoon of British tribute acts, air displays, hot air balloons, skydivers and fireworks unfold.
Best of British Tribute Acts
Spitfire & Hurricane Air Displays
Hot Air Balloons
Grand Fireworks Finale
Skydiving Display Team
Local Excellence Market
Plus LOADS MORE
Adult 16+: (Early Saver) £18.00 (usually £22.00)
Child 3-5: (Early Saver) £9.00 (usually £12.00)
Infant 0-2: Years £1.00
Gazebo Permit: £25.00 (Limited spots)
Camping Permit: £20.00
Good to know
- Gates open at 2.00pm and the event finishes at 11.00pm
- Free parking is available
- Gazebo Permit is for MAX SIZE 3m x 3m. Please arrive early to pitch your own gazebo. Gazebo Permit must be bought in addition to admission tickets.
- Camping is also available on the airfield on Saturday night. Camping permit is for one marked out 8m x 6m pitch (6m x 6m tent / caravan / camping van + 2m x 6m parking space). Permits must be purchased in advance. Campsite must be vacated by 10.30am on Sunday. Toilets and drinking water are available but NO power hook up or effluent waste disposal is provided.
- The Abingdon Platinum Jubilee Fiesta event is a strictly ‘Ticket Only’ event