About Adopt a Dragon!
Would you have a dragon as a friend?
Join Oxford Castle & Prison this Easter and start your morning with three interactive activities!
Paint and decorate your dragon egg, construct your own lair for your dragon with treasure to guard, and then finally, it’s time for you to adopt your very own dragon to take home with you.
Each child will take home their egg, lair and soft toy dragon along with a certificate of adoption and a fact sheet for them to fill in for their fiery friend.
This activity is perfect for children who love to be creative with arts and crafts – and who love dragons too.
Dates and times
Saturday 09 April
Wednesday 13 April
Friday 15 April
Saturday 16 April
Wednesday 20 April
Friday 22 April
Saturday 23 April
The event will commence at 9.30am and last for approximately 1 hour.
£11.00 per child. Children 2 years old or younger go free with an accompanying paid child ticket, but they will not be able to join in the activity. Accompanying adults go free.
Good to know
- Tickets are for this event only. To book onto the Guided Tour you will need to purchase these tickets separately.
- Children to be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the session.
- Adopt a Dragon is designed and recommended for children aged between 5 and 11 years old.
- The event will take place on the first floor in the exhibition area which is accessible for wheelchair users.
- There is no car parking available on site. You can use one of the 5 Oxford Park and Rides or nearby car parks at Oxpens, Worcester Street, Gloucester Green and Westgate Shopping Centre.