About Bicester Heritage June 2022 Scamble
The Bicester Heritage June 2022 Scamble takes place on Sunday 19 June at Bicester Heritage, the home of historic motoring.
Explore the historic motoring hub from 9.00am until 4.00pm and take a glimpse behind the doors of our 47 industry-leading specialists, allowing behind-the-scenes access to their showrooms and workshops.
The Scramblers membership club will be present in full force, promising a range of curated delights for members and non-members alike around the restored WW2 RAF base.
Family and dog friendly, the Scramble is a wonderful way to while away the weekend hours in the company of some spectacular machines, with fresh air aplenty – a guaranteed fun day out for the whole family.
- This is an advance ticket only event. Passes for this event are per person (not per car) and are only available in advance. They will not be available to purchase at the gate on the day. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Adult pass cost £16.00 (+ £1.18 fee and tax) per person.
- The purchase price for each Pass includes a £1 donation towards Starter Motor, a Bicester Heritage based charity with the sole intention of putting young enthusiasts in the driving seat. To find out more please visit startermotor.co.
- Children under 15 years of age may attend free of charge, but still require a Pass (including babies and toddlers).
Good to know
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Parking for all visitors including pre-1990 vehicles will be around the outskirts of the airfield.
- Marshals will direct you to the parking area on the day. Other than disabled parking there will be no priority parking areas and no vehicle access to the Technical Site.
- The Bicester Heritage ‘Technical Site’ will contain a curated collection of display cars set by the Bicester Heritage specialist businesses. Unless invited to display, please do not arrive early as you will not have access to the Technical Site.
- This event is outdoors! Please dress appropriately in warm clothes with shoes suitable for exploring the site.