Celebrate Autumn Colour at Harcourt Arboretum on Saturday the 10th of October
We’re kicking off autumn this year with a day of celebration.
Immerse yourself in rich autumn colour and explore the Arboretum with a range of socially distant activities.
What’s happening on the day
- Transform a small stem into a friendly little gnome for you to bring home and place in your garden or give away as a present. The wood used is sourced from the Arboretum. Tickets cost £10 and can be purchased on the day.
- Warm-up with a range of delicious hot food and drink.
- Take part in a scavenger hunt around the Arboretum or enjoy one of our take-home family-friendly activities, free with your entrance ticket.
- Don’t forget to visit our piglets and the Aberdeen Angus cattle.
To visit the Arboretum we recommend booking your time slot in advance to guarantee a place, as there are limited tickets available for each time slot, last admission at 3.30pm.
Good to know before you visit
- All our activities are designed to be socially distant and you are welcome to bring your own seating and blankets with you.
- The gnome workshop costs £10 to attend, there is no advanced booking and you can pay by card on the day. The leader of the workshop will be wearing a face mask and will be adhering to COVID-19 guidelines set by the Government.
- We allow a maximum of five persons on the workshop at a time.
- Parking is available onsite and is free with your entrance ticket. The toilet facilities at the Arboretum are open.
- Contactless payment available at all stalls.