10 September @ 9.00am to 1.00pm
About Charlbury Farmers’ Market
Charlbury is a Cotswold Market Town with a Charter granted by King Henry III in 1256.
The original market place was in Church Street, but nowadays, there is too much traffic, and street closure is not an option.
The Playing Close is a superb location, and the Trustees of Thomas Gifford’s Charity (the landowner) has agreed that the markets can take place there.
All the produce comes from within a 50-mile radius of Charlbury and complies with TVFMC rules. The market also allows stalls that promote Charlbury’s many activities, such as the annual Street Fair, Beer Festival and Children’s Playgroup.
The market takes place quarterly – on the 2nd Saturday of March, June, September and December.