- This event has passed.
Dancin’ Oxford Annual Spring Dance Festival 2021
Friday 05 March - Sunday 14 March
About Dancin’ Oxford Annual Spring Dance Festival 2021
Dancin’ Oxford is the annual city-wide celebration of dance that provides an opportunity for participants to actively engage in high-quality dance, through an exciting programme of participatory activity and a performance programme.
On the agenda:
- Early Years Films from 05 to 14 March at 9.00am.
- Spring Awakening Global Dance Film - Premiers on 06 March at 1.00pm.
- Family Dance: Rumble in the Jungle - 06 March 2021 at 11.00am and 1.00pm.
- NEST Creative dance session for all ages - 07 to 14 March at 9.00am.
- Still Breathing by Euton Daley’s Unlock the Chains Collective - 11 March at 7.30pm.
- Neon Dance Talk - 13 March 13 from 2.00pm to 3.00pm.
- Baby Boogie – Streamed live from the DJ Shed on 13 March from 2.30pm to 3.15pm.