Didcot Mind Body Spirit Show
16 October 2022
About the Didcot Mind Body Spirit Show
The Didcot Mind Body Spirit Show is back at the Civic Hall in Didcot, organised by Deer Spirit Events.
As always, there will be a great selection of readers, holistic therapists, experts in self-help and spiritual & emotional wellbeing.
The marketplace will once again be full of fantastic retailers – selling handmade jewellery, crystals, lamps, healthy living products, salt lamps and much more.
Talks/workshops for this event (free with entry)
- Aspect of Intuition – Fiona Radman
- How energy healing can help and support the immune system, which is very affected by fear and stress – Rosita Cataldo
- Improving your health and wellbeing – Shona Endicott
- TBC – Katie Youers, John Odinsson Dyke, Julie Fenn
£2.00 – £4.00
Please see important ticketing information below.
Exhibition, talks, medium demostration – £4.00
Exhibition only – £2.00
Advance tickets available at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/deer-spirit-events-14574692653 or pay on the door.
Age guidance: Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult
Good to know
- Parking and refreshments onsite
- Under 16s free with an adult
- Age guidance: Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult