About Easter 2022 at Fairytale Farm
Fairytale Farm’s unique Easter event is back for 2022, and they have loads of new attractions for you to see throughout the Easter holidays.
There are various activities running right through the entire Easter holidays from 09 to 24 April 2022.
- See the beautiful new interactive Easter display for 2022, where Mother Goose has been joined by some friends.
- Join Ribberty Rabbit Crafting in the Craft Corner and get creative with a selection of Easter-themed crafts.
- Play Easter Garden Games in the Huff and Puff playground every day of the Easter hols from 10.30am to 4.30pm.
- Join in the fun trying to complete the obstacle course with Bunny Hop sacks, Bean Bag Tossing and Easter Egg and Spoon racing.
There is an Easter Egg Bingo running throughout the Easter holidays. The Easter Bunny has hidden several colourful plastic eggs somewhere on the ‘Enchanted Walk’ trail. Find 5 eggs with different colour combinations, take a photo of the five, and BINGO! Show your winning line of photos to our Ribberty Rabbit bingo caller in the Craft Corner and choose a sweet prize.
There is a chance for children and adults to pet the adorable rabbits and guinea pigs (you won’t want to put them down!).
Easter weekend at Fairytale Farm
For the Easter Weekend itself (15 to 18 April 2022), visitors are invited to join the Easter Bunny in Bunny Hollow within the Giant Rabbit Burrow to hear an Easter tale, and every child will receive a full-size Easter egg.
A visit to meet the Easter Bunny is £4.99 per child, including Bunny Tale and Easter Egg. There is no charge for adults, but due to the limited space, it is limited to one adult per family group.
- A Child Easter Bunny ticket can only be purchased when buying a day visitor ticket or an Annual Pass – please ensure that you book your Easter Bunny time for after your arrival at Fairytale Farm.
- Existing Annual Pass Holders get a 20% discount and can purchase an Easter Bunny Visit from the main online ticketing page.