- This event has passed.
Easter Trail at Tumblestone Hollow and Stonor Gardens
Friday 02 April - Sunday 18 April
About Easter Trail at Tumblestone Hollow and Stonor Gardens
The annual Stonor Easter Trail will run every day from 02 to 18 April. Follow the trail around Tumblestone Hollow and the Gardens at Stonor, exploring and playing as you go along. Solve the puzzle and bring it back to the Visitor Centre to receive a treat.
GUARANTEED TICKET REFUNDS IN EVENT OF CANCELLATION
Welcome to the mysterious World of Tumblestone Hollow. It's been hiding in plain sight, right under our noses, for many millennia. Throughout this time, the people who live there have been quietly going about their business, keeping the standing stones safe that surround their magical home.
Finally, after more than 552 and a half years of careful negotiation between the Stonor family and the people of Tumblestone Hollow, they have agreed to let us all into their wonderful world.
It's a place of laughter and light, shadow and sunshine, peace and tranquillity and most of all, it's a place to play with friends, with family young and old, and most importantly, a beautiful, magical place to play together.
Welcome to Tumblestone Hollow!
Good to know
- Tickets numbers are limited and have to be purchased in advance. No tickets are available for sale on site.
- Tickets include the Easter Trail, access to Tumblestone Hollow and the Gardens at Stonor. They do not include access to Stonor House, which is closed at the current time.
- Children's tickets include the Easter Trail and a prize per paying child (children over 92cm).
- Sandwiches, drinks and snacks will be available from the Visitor Centre daily.
- Tickets are timed.
To protect the health safety of visitors and staff and to enable safe social distancing, the following measures are in place at Stonor Park:
- Access to Stonor Park will only be possible with a pre-booked timed ticket, available from the Stonor Park website.
- Visitors must follow Government guidance and keep 2 metres apart.
- Please do not approach our gardening staff.
- No tickets will be available to purchase on-site at Stonor.
- Tickets will specify a time for arrival.
- Signage to provide clear guidance for all visitors on arrival.
- Visitor Toilets are open with an enhanced cleaning regime, including steam cleaning. Hot water and soap for regular hand washing are available, however, do bring your own PPE and hand sanitiser.