About Korky Paul: Winnie and Wilbur’s Magical Moments
Winnie the Witch and her long-suffering black cat Wilbur will be making magical moments at The North Wall this Christmas.
Korky Paul, the much-loved illustrator, presents his most famous characters, featured in the multi-million selling picture books written by Valerie Thomas (Oxford University Press).
The exhibition features a selection of his favourite illustrations exhibited as giclée prints: reproductions of the originals in limited editions of 150, signed and numbered by Korky himself.
Korky’s illustrations bring to life his spontaneity and unaffected manner of drawing. His innovative style shows fledging artists that every smudge, every line can be transformed into something weird and wonderful.
The exhibition will continue from 4 – 23 January 2021.
Good to know
The North Wall Gallery is open from Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 4.00 pm, and from 12.00 pm to 4.00 pm on Saturdays. It’s closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
COVID-19 safety information
- If you or a member of your household is showing symptoms, please stay home and rest, and follow NHS guidance about self-isolating.
- Face coverings are mandatory, unless you are exempt
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival to the gallery; hand sanitiser is available throughout the venue.
- Visitors will be asked to leave a name and contact number for Test and Trace, or to sign in using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- For more information about what safety measures will be in place at The North Wall, click here.