- This event has passed.
Mrs Bun the Baker‘s Easter Online Cooking Club
Friday 02 April to Saturday 17 April
About Mrs Bun the Baker's Easter Online Cooking Club
Join Mrs Bun the Baker's Easter online cooking club for seven bake-alongs featuring a range of Easter goodies and meals. The event will take place online via a private Facebook group which will run 3 days each week plus on Good Friday.
Mrs Bun the Baker‘s Easter Online Cooking Club dates and bakes are as follows:
02 April from 10.00am - Easter Biscuits and Hot Cross Buns
06 April from 4.00pm - Curry and Cake
07 April from 10.00am - Lasagna, Easter Egg Cheesecake*
09 April from 11.00am - Savoury Muffins & Flat Breads
12 April from 4.00pm - Mexican Bowls & Dips
16 April from 10.00am - Spicy Pie & Ice Cream
17 April from 11.30am - Picnic Tarts & Choccy Cookies
*(make in the morning, ready to bake later)
Recipes will have vegetarian alternatives if required that can be used and, where possible, catering for gluten- and dairy-free with advice on substitutes.
The price includes
Good to know
- Questions answered about bakes and feedback provided in the private Facebook group on your posts.
- You will be mastering pastry, pasta, knife skills, using the hob, and tasting foods from around the world!
- You will need a device so you can see me easily and bake along.
- One ticket per household, so if 2 children want to cook, they only need one ticket.
- We will be using an oven and hob, so there will need to be some parental supervision.
- Miss one? You can watch on catch up, and the group will stay open so you can come and revisit for 3 months.
- All you need is a device so you can see your tutor and bake along, so iPad, phone, laptop or TV.
- All ingredients sent 2 weeks before the commencement of the course so you can get those ingredients together.
- No previous experience required.
- Open to all ages - from the young ones to older children and even mums, dads, grandparents - if you would like to learn some new recipes.
- If you joined the half-term event, you'll find it will be very similar. You'll be baking and cooking as we did then, but this time it'll be seven bake-alongs!
'It was set at a level and pace that my child could follow most of it independently. Seeing their confidence and skills develop over the week was wonderful!'
'Amazing recipes perfectly chosen by Mrs Bun. My daughter and I loved working together to create fab dinners, and we both learnt loads. A massive thank you!'