- This event has passed.
Nick Cave & Warren Ellis – UK Tour 2021
14 September 2021 @ 8.00pmFrom £40.40
About Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - UK Tour 2021 at New Theatre Oxford
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis have announced an Autumn 2021 tour of the UK.
In their first-ever tour as a duo, Cave and Ellis will play shows across the UK this September and October, following the release of their acclaimed album CARNAGE.
While they have composed and recorded soundtracks together, and Ellis is a long-term member of The Bad Seeds, CARNAGE is the first entire album of songs the pair have released.
Cave and Ellis’ creative chemistry is rooted in their long history of music-making, both as collaborators and as individual artists.
They first crossed paths in 1993, when Ellis played the violin on several songs for the Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds album, Let Love In, before going on to join the band as a full-time member.
The two have also recorded in Grinderman, formed in 2006, and have worked together on numerous film and TV scores.
Nick Cave Warren Ellis will be joined on stage by musician Johnny Hostile and backing singers Wendi Rose, T Jae Cole and Janet Ramus.
★★★★★ Carnage will be our greatest lockdown album —The Telegraph
★★★★★ Master craftsmen at the peak of their powers —NME
★★★★★ This is simply a gift —Evening Standard
★★★★★ The firebrand returns —The Observer
★★★★★ A triumph of impossibly rich songwriting —The Guardian
Important information. Please read before purchasing tickets.
Terms and conditions
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket may IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partners.
- To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring:
i) The ticket(s)
ii) A valid photo ID matching the customer named on the ticket(s)
Failure to bring both of the items i) and ii) may result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
- Tickets go on general sale at 10.00am local on Friday, 23 July 2021.
- Purchases are limited to 4 tickets per person.
- Authorised ticket agents for this event are ATGtickets.com and Twickets (resale)*. You risk not getting in if you buy from anywhere else.
- Accessible tickets are available from the venue directly.
- To prevent ticket touting, the name of the ticket purchaser will be PRINTED on all physical and digital tickets. This person MUST attend the concert. They will be asked to present a matching PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue.
- IF THE ID DOES NOT MATCH, ENTRY MAY BE REFUSED. DO NOT FORGET YOUR PHOTO ID!
- The ticket purchaser must enter the concert ACCOMPANIED by all their guests. Guests will not be allowed entry without the ticket purchaser being present.
- Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (ie face value + booking fee).
- Please only use our authorised ticket sellers and resellers – venue Box Office and Twickets (resale).
- Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our terms and conditions and those tickets may be cancelled.
- Viagogo, StubHub* or any other secondary ticketing websites are not authorised resale platforms for this event.
- If you buy your tickets through one of the above-authorised ticket resellers make sure the new name will be printed on the tickets, otherwise, you may be refused entry.
Other important information
- Each person wishing to enter the event requires a valid ticket. All tickets are a revocable license.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased by businesses, traders, or persons acting on their behalf, who engage in the commercial resale of tickets.
About New Theatre Oxford
There has been a theatre on George Street for almost 170 years. The first theatre was built in 1836, and a second in 1886. In 1934, the third New Theatre opened.
The theatre has been owned by several different companies and undergone several name changes. It is now owned by the Ambassador Theatre Group and hosts everything from ballet and opera to musicals.
On performance days, the Box Office opens at noon and closes 15 minutes after the show starts. If there is a performance on a Sunday or Bank Holiday, Box Office will open 2 hours before the show begins and close 15 minutes after the show starts.
There is a large air-conditioned bar with seating located below the Stalls Foyer, two further bars in the Circle Foyer and an additional one at the back of the balcony. All stocked with an array of drinks and snacks.
There is a cloakroom located in the stalls bar. If this is closed, please speak to a member of staff. £1 per item. It is free to ATG Theatre Card members.