About Platinum Jubilee Half Term Fun at the Henley River & Rowing Museum
Come along and celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in style at the River & Rowing Museum on the banks of the River Thames during half term.
Activities will include:
- Wind in the Willows Colouring Competition: win a cuddly Mole and a family ticket.
- Take part in the Royal Trail around the Museum – a prize for everyone who works out the Jubilee-related word.
- Special Royal-themed menu in the Chocolate Café
- Board games, puzzles, puppet theatre and colouring fun overlooking the river
- Dress up as Mr Toad, Mole, Ratty or Badger, or a King or Queen.
- Fun sessions and sing-a-longs with Maddy and Mr Toad on selected days and times.
- Pick up a free Wind in the Willows or River History Trail.
- Discover the fascinating River, Rowing and Henley galleries, plus the much-loved Wind in the Willows walk-through.
All the above are included in the admission price.
Children (4 to 17) £6.00
Under 4’s: Free
Over 65’s: £8.50
Parking is chargeable except for Blue Badge holders.
The museum is no longer operating a pre-booking system. Walk-up tickets available on arrival. Entry to all galleries, including Wind in the Willows, is included in General Admission. The Cafe and Shop are also open 10.00am to 4.00pm.
Good to know
- From Monday 30 May until Sunday 05 June, the Museum will be open everyday.
- The Museum will also be joining in the fun at Mill Meadows on Sunday 05 June. Come along to say hello to Mr Toad – ‘Poop Poop!’