Sculpture at Kingham Lodge
Saturday 01 May to Sunday 09 May
About Sculpture at Kingham Lodge
Sculpture at Kingham Lodge is an exhibition of sculpture by local and international artists set in 5 acres of beautiful grounds. Over 400 sculptures are displayed as you would like to see them in your own garden. Part of Oxfordshire Artweeks, it is open biennially. Prices start at £10, so there is something for everyone!
Sculpture at Kingham Lodge is a family-run event hosted by Chris and Delphie Stockwell, who have raised over £200,000 for charity in the first 4 shows.
Booking is essential, and free tickets are available via the website at https://bit.ly/3aZjBLY.
Good to know
- Daily from 10.00am to 5.00pm. Free timed entry by pre-booked tickets only.
- Every effort will be made to ensure you have a safe, as well as happy visit.
- You will need a mask to enter the pavilion.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at certain points, but we suggest you bring your own.
- Please observe social distancing rules at all times, especially when queuing.
- Please follow the signs to the main car park for exhibition visitors. There is blue badge parking at Kingham Lodge.
- The car park is in a field. Appropriate vehicles and footwear according to the weather are advised.
- Please do not park on the road. The village lanes are narrow with restricted parking which must be left available for permanent residents.
You'll find more information to help you plan your visit at https://bit.ly/3aDqKlg