Thame’s Autumn Psychic & Wellbeing Fair
18 September @ 11.00am to 5.00pm£2.00 – £4.00
About Thame’s Autumn Psychic & Wellbeing Fair
Thame’s Autumn Psychic & Wellbeing Fair, organised by Deer Spirit Events is back at Thame in the beautiful function room in The Spread Eagle Hotel, Market Square.
As always, there will be a great selection of readers, holistic therapists, and experts in self-help and spiritual/emotional wellbeing.
The marketplace will once again be full of fantastic retailers - selling handmade jewellery, magnetic products, crystals, lamps, healthy living products, salt lamps and much more.
Talks/workshops for this event (free with entry)
Speaking at this event will be
- Noon to 12.20pm: Katie Youers - numerology
- 12.25pm to 12.45pm: John Odinsson Dyke - Power Animals
- 2.00pm to 2.20pm: Julie Fenn - Reiki and Self-Healing
- 2.25pm to 2.45pm: Fiona Radman - Practical Intuition
- 2.50pm to 3.10pm: Teresa Brown - Overcoming Limitations and Self Sabotage
- 4.10pm to 4.30pm: Diane Lytollis - Psychic Development
Exhibition, talks, medium demo - £4.00
Exhibition only - £2.00
Advance tickets available at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/deer-spirit-events-14574692653 or pay on the door.
Age guidance: Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult
Good to know
- Parking and refreshments onsite
- Meals available in the restaurant
- Under 16s free with an adult
- Age guidance: Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult
- This event takes place in a lovely function room at the back of the Spread Eagle Hotel.