About this property
Built to a design of HW Moore in 1892, this is an impressive and beautifully presented detached Victorian house which has been completely refurbished by the present owners. The generously proportioned accommodation is arranged mainly over three floors, together with a large basement and also a substantial attic. Many features have been carefully restored, such as sash windows, fireplaces and a striking stained glass window on the main landing. To the front, the extensive gravelled area provides ample parking for numerous cars, with gated side access on one side of the property to the rear garden. At the end of the garden, there is a large studio measuring 36 ft x 13ft.