The Hall was built in 1863 and overlooks the Market Square in the centre of Witney. The Corn Exchange opened after refurbishment in 2015.
There are two rooms available to hire:
The Gallery Room
The Gallery Room occupies the front part of the building on the first floor that can accommodate meetings, conferences and small occasions.
The Main Hall
The Main Hall is on the ground floor which can accommodate larger occasions or productions.