About Easter Trail at Tumblestone Hollow, Stonor Gardens
The annual Stonor Easter Trail will run every day between the 9th to 24th of April. Follow the trail around Tumblestone Hollow and the Gardens at Stonor Park, exploring and playing as you go along. Solve the puzzle and bring it back the to Visitor Centre to receive a treat.
Welcome to the mysterious World of Tumblestone Hollow. It’s been hiding in plain site, right under our noses for many millennia. Throughout this time, the people who live there have been quietly going about their business, keeping the standing stones safe, that surround their magical home.
Finally, after more than 552 and a half years of careful negotiation between the Stonor family and the people of Tumblestone Hollow, they have agreed to let us all in to their wonderful world.
It’s a place of laughter and light, shadow and sunshine, peace and tranquility and most of all, it’s a place to play with friends, with family young and old, and most importantly a beautiful, magical place to play together.
Welcome to Tumblestone Hollow!
Adult (over 16) – £9.00
Child (over 105cm) – £11.50
Child (between 92cm and 105cm) – £9.50
Child (under 92cm) – Free
Good to know
- Tickets numbers are limited and have to be purchased in advance. No tickets are available for sale on site.
- Tickets include the Easter Trail, access to Tumblestone Hollow and the Gardens at Stonor. They do not include access to Stonor House which is closed at the current time.
- Children’s tickets include the Easter Trail and a prize per paying child (children over 92cm).
- Tickets are timed.
To protect the health safety of visitors and staff and to enable safe social distancing, the following measures are in place at Stonor Park:
- Access to Stonor Park will only be possible with a pre-booked timed ticket, available from our website only
- No tickets will be available to purchase on site at Stonor
- Tickets will specify a time for arrival
- Signage to provide clear guidance for all visitors on arrival
- Visitor Toilets are open with an enhanced cleaning regime including steam cleaning. Hot water and soap for regular hand washing is available however we ask that visitors bring their own PPE and hand sanitiser