23 October to 29 October
About John Lawson’s Circus at Millets Farm
Roll up, roll up! John Lawson’s Circus is back at Millets Farm Centre this October Half Term! This thrilling, fun family show features all-new and popular acts especially for you, including the award-winning Popolinos!
Sunday 23 October to Sunday 29 October with shows at 10.00am, 12.30pm, and 3.00pm. The show duration is approximately 1 hour.
The circus is located next to the maze field at Millets Farm Centre, accessed via the overflow car park. Follow the signage on site when you arrive.
£8.99 per person
Under 2’s free of charge to sit on laps
All children (2 and over) and adults must have a ticket.
Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult.
Please print your ticket out or keep it on a phone/tablet to show electronically. If you attend with just the written down reference number or screenshot of the code, you will be refused entry. Please head to the entrance of the big top on arrival and show all tickets there.
Full details on what to expect at the circus this year will be coming soon. The lineup from last year included:
- Award-winning Popolinos – Clowns Popol and Kakehole.
- From Britain’s Got Talent, Knife throwing with The Marshall’s.
- Sword and dagger balancing from Micaela.
- From Italy, Miss Luna on the aerial straps.
- Ross Walters Diabolos.
- Laser light show with Keyla Remaches.
Good to know
- Featuring all new and popular acts, John Lawson’s circus for 2022 is family-friendly.
- Please note this show contains flashing and strobe lighting.
- Each performance lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Acts are correct at the time of publishing but may change nearer the actual event.
- No animals take part in the circus.
- Seating is not allocated.
- All children (2 and over) and adults must have a ticket.
- There is disabled/wheelchair access and seating, however as this is limited, please let us know in advance.
- The John Lawson’s Circus big top at Millets Farm Centre is a no-smoking venue.
- Sorry, no dogs are allowed inside the big top.
- Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- If you have any other questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org