About Gloucester Green car park
Gloucester Green car park is an underground car park with 105 spaces with the entrance on Gloucester Street, in Oxford city centre.
The car park can be accessed from the north via St Giles’, Beaumont Street and Gloucester Street, or from the west via Hythe Bridge Street, Worcester Street, Beaumont Street and Gloucester Street.
Gloucester Green is a ‘pay on arrival’ car park. Payment must be made on arrival, and coins, notes and cards are accepted.
You can make payment using cash or your credit/debit card to get a ticket from one of the machines, which you then display on the windscreen of your car.
The parking ticket machines do not dispense change. A ticket can be purchased for a higher value, but no refunds can be given.
If you have a valid debit or credit card, payment can also be made using a mobile telephone by calling the cashless parking provider RingGo on 01865 989000 or via the RingGo app. The location code for this car park is 3901.
For general information about RingGo, please visit the RingGo website.
- The site does not have a lift and therefore is unsuitable for disabled users and parents with children using buggies or prams.
- Disabled parking is available at Worcester Street car park and Oxpens car park.
- There is a height restriction of 6ft (1.83 metres) at the car park.
Good to know
- This car park closes at midnight.
- Vehicles left in the car park during the closed period cannot be accessed or recovered until reopening at 7.30am.
- If you require overnight parking, a fee of £5 applies. This amount is payable in addition to the published tariff as a single transaction. This will provide you with an expiry time of 8.00am the following day.
- If you require parking beyond 8.00am, please purchase a separate ticket to cover the required hours. Both tickets must be displayed adjacent to each other within the vehicle.
No motorcycle parking is available at this car park.