About Nicola Wilkinson Fitness
Nicola specialises in working privately with adults who want to transform their health and fitness but don't feel comfortable in a gym environment.
As a fully qualified Personal Trainer, Fitness and Nutrition Coach, certified Yoga, Meditation and Pilates Teacher, she combines her skills and knowledge to deliver a holistic approach to fitness and wellbeing. Through private training sessions, held in her home-based studio, clients' home or workplace, she helps her clients to feel confident about their bodies by embracing a more positive approach towards health, active daily living, exercise and nutrition.
Whether your goal is to change your weight, your shape, increase your fitness, or something entirely different, she will support you every step of the way to achieve your goals, feel more confident and make permanent changes to your health and fitness.
Nicola's personal training outside of a gym environment provides you with a bespoke physical programme, designed to meet your specific needs and preferences, along with the expertise and guidance of a fitness professional. Furthermore, everything you need for your training is brought to you; in an environment that feels safe and comfortable, along with the support and encouragement you need to achieve your goals.
Nicola believes that good Personal Training goes beyond your physical training sessions, with nutritional guidance, goal setting and motivational coaching. She'll coach you to embrace a healthier diet and hold you accountable for achieving the goals you set yourself outside of the training sessions.
- A full Health and Fitness Consultation carried out prior to programme commencement.
- Bespoke 60 minute personal training sessions, delivered in the comfort of your home, the privacy of my home-based studio, or in the convenience of your workplace.
- Resistance Training including free-weights (dumbbells & Kettlebells), cables, resistance bands, mat-work and suspension training, boxing and pad work.
- High-intensity interval training.
- Flexibility training including stretching, Yoga, Pilates and stability ball work.
- Goal setting and accountability reminders.
- Nutritional guidance and coaching