About The Mill Arts Centre, Banbury
Set in the heart of Banbury Town Centre, The Mill Arts Centre, the cultural hub for Banbury and the surrounding area with an outside music stage, a craft fayre, a Theatre, café/bar, art studio and various fully equipped speaker rooms.
As the only dedicated arts provision in the Banbury area, the vision of The Mill Arts Centre is to inspire creativity and enrich the lives of the communities they serve by providing a programme of high quality, varied artistic, education and participatory events.
They believe that by offering their communities the chance to engage with, and be entertained by, a variety of art forms, they will play a significant role in the cultural, social and economic development of the town.
What The Mill Arts Centre offers
- Live events and film screenings including theatre, dance, music and comedy.
- Participatory workshops, events and experiences including performing arts, visual arts and craft and holistic and wellbeing.
- Visual art exhibitions.
The Mill is so much more than just an arts centre, with a variety of flexible spaces available to hire for your event whatever the occasion.
Concealed within a converted Victorian grain mill is a purpose-built 250 capacity Theatre combining modern facilities with character, charm and history.
But there’s so much more to the Mill, with fully equipped art and dance studios, a 60 capacity performance bar, and flexible rehearsal and meeting rooms.
From small meetings to dance classes, whole building conferences to birthday parties the Mill has the perfect space to make your event truly memorable.
Finding the Mill
The Mill is located in the heart of Banbury canalside, less than a 5-minute walk from rail and bus stations, and just 2 miles from junction 11 on the M40, the Mill is perfectly situated for ease of access. Postcode for Satnav users is OX16 5QE
- The Mill car park and Chamberlain Court car parks operated by Cherwell District Council are adjacent to the Mill and offer open-air pay and display parking for up to 3 hours with no return.
- Long stay car parks are located as you turn into Spiceball Park Road.
- Castle Quay multi-storey parking pay on return. Open until 8:00 pm.
- Cherwell District Council long-stay parking at Spiceball North and Riverside open-air pay and display car parks.
The Mill is a 5-minute walk from Banbury rail station.
The Mill is a 2-minute walk from Banbury bus station, located directly across the canal.
Banbury town council provide secure railings for cyclists on the canal front.
The Mill is fully accessible for wheelchair users as well as people with any restricted mobility, hearing or visual impairment. There is a lift to all floors, wheelchair spaces in the auditorium and a disabled toilet on the ground floor.
Please note, The Mill Arts Centre does not have a loop system at present.
Any customer who requires a carer to attend an event will be entitled to a free ticket for the accompanying carer. These tickets can only be issued to customers who would not be able to attend an event without the support of a carer. It is not the case that any customer with a disability is entitled to a complimentary ticket for others in the party.
Events at The Mill Arts Centre, Banbury
- There were no events found.