About Bike Oxford
Brought to you by the team behind the successful Bike Bath, Bike Chester and Canterbury Bike Ride events, Bike Oxford is a day of short, medium and long marked rides, taking in the best scenery of Oxford and the surrounding countryside.
Now in its 9th year, the event aims to attract close to 1,000 riders and comprises marked rides of 25, 50 and 80 miles, including a 2-mile stretch around historic Oxford.
This year’s event will take place at Oxford University Rugby Football Club on Sunday 03 July and will be supported by members of the awesome Cowley Road Condors.
Entrants to the event will benefit from:
- A medal at the end of your ride;
- Fully waymarked routes with a backup route map and GPS files;
- Feed stations on the long and medium routes
- On-course first aid and mechanical support
The organisers welcome businesses and charities to enter teams.
The 2022 event will be supporting several worthy causes, including Helen and Douglas House, Wheels for All and Active Oxfordshire.
- 80-mile routes (all locations) from 7.30am to 8.30am
- 50-mile routes (all locations) from 8.30am to 9.30am
- 25-mile routes (all locations) from 9.30am to 10.15am
All routes will be fully signed and supported by medics and mechanics.
On the day rider details
A comprehensive email will be sent to all registered riders on or about 24 June.