About Oxford Round Table Charity Fireworks Display 2022
Oxford Round Table Charity Bonfire and Fireworks Display returns to Oxford’s South Park on Saturday 05 November 2022.
A household event in Oxford, the Oxford Round Table Charity Bonfire and Fireworks Display is widely considered to be Oxfordshire’s largest firework display for charity.
The 54th annual charity fireworks display will feature:
- A traditional spectacular fireworks display
- An enormous bonfire constructed by Round Table members & volunteers!
- Hebborn’s Funfair
- A fully licenced bar
- A fabulous Super Family Tent, dedicated enclosure and viewing area (accessible with the Super Family Ticket)
Date & time
05 November @ 4.30pm
Good to know
- Gates open at 4.30pm. Get there early for the funfair and catering village, and to avoid the queues.
- The Fireworks display starts at 6.45pm, followed by the lighting of the bonfire.
- The event takes place outdoors in South Park. Please wear suitable clothing, including warm layers, for an outdoor winter event in a park.
- You should also wear either waterproof walking boots/wellingtons and warm socks, as it can become extremely wet/muddy on the field.
- Although lighting is provided in certain parts of the park, it’s advisable to bring a torch.
The organisers have partnered with the Oxford Bus Company to help reduce congestion and traffic within the city, operating from Thornhill (from where Oxford Bus Company will have additional buses operating), Seacourt and Redbridge park and rides. When you purchase your Park and Ride Ticket, show the bus driver your scanned ticket when you board.
About Round Table
Round Table is just one of a family of organisations, giving back to their community and providing the chance to try something new.
It is open to men aged 18-45, and through events such as the annual fireworks display, they raise money, offer practical support and run events for local charities. With over 35,000 members in 60 different countries, Round Table stands for fun, friendship, and service in our communities.
Ladies Circle is open to women aged 18-45 and is Round Table’s sister organisation, sharing the same core values of friends, having fun and supporting local causes.
Once Round Table or Ladies Circle members have left their respective clubs at 45, they can move onto 41 Club (association of ex-Tablers) or Tangent.