15 October to 30 October
About Pumpkin Picking at Hadsham Farm
Put on your boots and head to the pop-up pumpkin picking event for 2022 at Hadsham Farm near Banbury.
Collect a sledge and head to the pumpkin patch, where you can choose your perfect pumpkin. There are a variety of sizes which are priced between £3.00 and £10.00 each.
Take your pumpkin back to the barns, where you can collect a carving kit to transform your pumpkins*. Pens will be available, as a safer option, for younger ones to decorate their pumpkin**.
There is also a spooky sensory trail through the wooded area on the farm to explore. It is approximately 400m long, and although it is flat and off-road, pushchairs are advised.
- Entry is £3.00 per person, under 2’s free.
- All tickets must be pre-booked, except for under 2’s.
- Either morning or afternoon slot each day.
- Please, be sure to select the date and time slot (morning or afternoon) that you require.
- Pumpkins are an additional charge.
Good to know
- You will need wellies/boots and coats. The pumpkin field is likely to be muddy, and there is no heating in the barns/indoor areas.
- There will be and indoor sandpit play area and an outdoor playground.
- There will also be a refreshments area, offering tea/coffee/juice and cakes.
- Sorry, no dogs are allowed.
About Hadsham Farm
Located in a secluded Cotswold valley in north Oxfordshire, yet only 10 minutes from Banbury, Hadsham Farm is a mix of arable and livestock farming. It provides a venue to host weddings and events, and it opens to the public for the lambing season in spring and pumpkin picking in autumn.