About The Witch’s House at Cogges
There’s witchery afoot this autumn as the manor house and grounds at Cogges Manor Farm are transformed into The Witch’s House for a Halloween-themed October half-term.
Tiptoe through spooky rooms and be scared-silly by spooktacular sights and sounds from Hansel and Gretel and other gruesome tales!
Go on a pumpkin trail around the grounds, and enjoy your own witch’s brew in the Cogges Kitchen Café with tasty Halloween-themed treats.
Look out for children‘s crafty activities during the week. It promises to be great fun for all the family.
Your ticket to The Witch’s House includes all-day entry to Cogges, so here’s some inspiration on what to do with the rest of your time at Cogges:
- Enjoy the autumnal scenery and pumpkin trail around the grounds.
- See and smell the herbs and plants that concoct happy spells and potions, and enjoy your own witch’s brew in the Cogges Kitchen Café with a tasty Halloween-themed treat.
- Say hello to the chickens, goats, ducks, ponies and sheep – if you’re lucky, you might even spot the witch’s familiars, the elusive farm cats!
- Head over to the Woodland adventure playground, where the kids can enjoy the castle fort and zip wire (weather permitting).
£5.00 – £49.00
Book your tickets online in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please see important ticketing information below.
Non-season ticket holders:
Adult £14.50 / Child £10.00 / Family £49.00. Free for under 3s, but booking required.
Season ticket holders:
£5.00 per person. Free for under 3s, but booking required.
The Witch’s House is open from Friday, 20 October, to Sunday, 29 October. First entry is at 10am and last entry at 4.00pm.
Each time slot will allow up to 12 people to enter the house at a time, and your ticket includes entry to the farm for the day.
A Family Ticket is for 2 adults and up to 3 children.
Good to know
- Tickets to the Cogges Witch’s House include day admission to Cogges.
- Under 3s are admitted free, but please book tickets for them so the venue can manage numbers.
- You may arrive anytime from 9.30am.
- Please remember the timeslot you have booked and ideally make your way to the house for that time, although there may be a short wait.
- The organisers are relaxed about timings so if you are late just be aware that 4.00pm is the last entry.
- You may come another day or time instead (from 20 to 29 October), and your booking will still be valid. (Not valid for the After Dark Event).
- If you’d like to meet up with friends and go around together, this is fine, but be prepared to wait so the Witch can manage numbers and ensure you all have a great experience!
- You will be sent a booking confirmation by email – please check your spam folder and be sure to quote the booking reference on arrival.
- Note that the first floor of the Manor House is accessed via steep steps and may not be accessible to all.
- No dogs except assistance dogs.
- Why not dress up and share the fun on socials and enter the Witch’s House or After Dark Live! photo competition? #coggeswitch
- Free parking at OX28 3FR.