About Oxford Parkway Park & Ride
With approximately 758 spaces, Oxford Parkway Park & Ride is located at Oxford Parkway Station to the north of the city.
Oxford Parkway Park & Ride can be accessed from the A40 (from Witney and Cheltenham), A4260 (from Kidlington), A34 (from Banbury, Bicester and Northampton) and the M40.
Please be aware that there are two separate car parks operating very close to each other at Oxford Parkway. The car park closer to the train station is managed by APCOA Parking on behalf of Chiltern Railways.
The car park shown on the map is for the Park & Ride. Please check the signage in the car park you have parked in to confirm who is responsible for the car park and the payment options.
There is a 2.1 metres (6ft 11 inches) height restriction at this Park & Ride. Please use Redbridge Park & Ride where there is a separate entrance with no height restriction for coaches, lorries, motor homes and other high-sided vehicles.
The terminal building has toilets, and a waiting room, that is open Monday to Saturday from 6.30am to 8.00pm. Closed on Sundays.
Good to know
- All Park and Ride sites are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Vehicles can be left overnight with a maximum stay of 72 hours.
- Separate charges apply for parking and bus fare unless purchasing a ‘Combined ticket’.
- Payment must be made on arrival.
- This car park accepts payment by cash and cards via dedicated machines. Use the green pay machines for cash and the black pay machines for Credit/debit cards.
- The parking ticket machines do not dispense change. A ticket can be purchased for a higher value, but no refunds can be given.
- This car park also accepts payment via RingGo telephone service on 01865 989000 and the RingGo phone app. The location code for this car park is 3925.
- There is free parking for Blue Badge holders.
- English national concessionary bus passes for the over 60s and disabled people are accepted on Park and Ride buses.
- There is a designated parking area for motorcycles where parking is free. However, standard charges apply if using a normal car parking bay.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual permits are available.
- You can pay for parking and a day return bus ticket into Oxford.
- There are two dedicated combined ticket machines located at each Park & Ride. These are positioned separately from the Green and Black parking-only machines.
- You must enter your full vehicle registration when buying a ticket. You do not have to display the ticket in your vehicle, and it can be presented to the driver for travel on the bus.
- The combined ticket machines will accept coins and card payments.
- This ticket is not available on services to the hospitals, as the travel route is only into the city centre.