About Seacourt Park & Ride
With approximately 794 spaces, Seacourt Park & Ride is located off the A420 from Swindon and Bath to the west of the city on Botley Road.
There is a 2.2 metres (7ft 3 inches) height restriction at this Park & Ride. Please use Redbridge Park & Ride, where there is a separate entrance with no height restriction for coaches, lorries, motor homes and other high-sided vehicles.
There is no terminal building or toilets available at this site.
Good to know
- All Park and Ride sites are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Vehicles can be left overnight with a maximum stay of 72 hours.
- Separate charges apply for parking and bus fare unless purchasing a ‘Combined ticket’.
- Payment must be made on arrival.
- This car park accepts payment by cash and cards via dedicated machines. Use the green pay machines for cash and the black pay machines for Credit/debit cards.
- This car park also accepts payment via RingGo telephone service on 01865 989000 and the RingGo phone app. The location code for this car park is 3918.
- You can also pay automatically at Pear Tree using the Hozah system. Hozah is a fully automated parking payment system, which detects when drivers enter and leave the car park, and then charges you automatically. To register please visit the Hozah website.
- There is free parking for Blue Badge holders.
- English national concessionary bus passes for the over 60s and disabled people are accepted on Park and Ride buses.
- Parking is available for motorcycles and standard parking charges apply.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual permits are available.
- You can pay for parking and a day return bus ticket into Oxford.
- There are two dedicated combined ticket machines located at each Park & Ride. These are positioned separately from the Green and Black parking-only machines.
- You must enter your full vehicle registration when buying a ticket. You do not have to display the ticket in your vehicle, and it can be presented to the driver for travel on the bus.
- The combined ticket machines will accept coins and card payments.
- This ticket is not available on services to the hospitals, as the travel route is only into the city centre.