About Bicester Motion
UK’s first immersive automotive community celebrating the past, present and future of automotive and aviation, offering leisure, culture and tourism experiences within one unique destination.
Bicester Motion plans to be the first resort where visitors can become fully immersed in the breadth of our automotive culture, from existing on-site historic vehicle specialists (at Bicester Heritage) through to future electric and autonomous technology.
Consisting of multiple zones, the unique 444-acre automotive resort which aims to offer leisure, culture and tourism experiences within one magnificent destination including
- A 344-room hotel and conference centre.
- Brand experience centre providing driver experiences for all ages, on- and off-road.
- Future Automotive Speed Technologies (F.A.S.T) hub for advanced technologies and cutting-edge businesses.
- The Motor Vaults private car storage for owners to use and maintain their vehicles.
- Bicester Reserve health and wellbeing zone, including footpaths, cycle paths and lakeside lodges.
- Bicester Expo events, conferencing and leisure destination.
As a unique, holistic experience, Bicester Motion seeks to become a UK top 20 tourist attraction that offers a destination for one million tourists many of whom already visit Bicester on day trips, and a further 30+ businesses providing over 2,000 skilled jobs to the area.