About Gatcombe Park
Gatcombe Park is the country residence of Anne, Princess Royal, and it is located between the villages of Minchinhampton and Avening in Gloucestershire, England.
Built in the late 18th century to the designs of George Basevi, it is a Grade II* listed building. It is a privately owned royal residence. Parts of the grounds are open for specific events, including the Festival of British Eventing.
Getting to Gatcombe Park
From the M4
- Junction 15 – follow the A419 to Stroud
- Junction 17 – follow the A429 to Malmesbury and the B4014 through Tetbury
- Junction 18 – follow the A46 to Stroud, then follow signs to Minchinhampton
From the M5
- Junction 13 – follow the A419 to Stroud
For Trains to Stroud or Kemble, please visit the Great Western Railway website or call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Stroud Station to Gatcombe Park (15 mins approx)
- Stroud Station Taxis – 01453 755 055
- A & A Taxis Stroud – 01453 767 777
Kemble Station to Gatcombe Park (20 mins approx)