UKAEA announces fusion supply chain events for 2020 – a series of events for companies interested in commercial opportunities from the UK fusion programme.
The UK Atomic Energy Authority, UKAEA, will be running a series of supply chain events during 2020 to provide industrial supply chain and academic partners with direct access to the latest project information and contract opportunities across the full range of UKAEA projects.
The events will cover a wide range of topics from campus upgrades to technical engineering and project management delivery, with senior management, project and procurement teams on hand to discuss forthcoming opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity to network and engage with a wide cross-section of the UKAEA team, and to learn more about how to do business with UKAEA, and what their expectations are.
Projects covered will include:
- STEP, the UK fusion powerplant project
- RACE (UKAEA’s robotics centre)
- New Fusion Technology Facilities at Culham and at Rotherham
- The H3AT tritium research facility
- Opportunities at ITER, the international fusion experiment based at Cadarache, France
- Development of the Culham Science Centre campus
The first event will be held at the Manufacturing Technology Centre, Coventry on Tuesday 11 February and interested parties can register their interest at https://www.ukaeaevents.com/