An easy to make Spaghetti with Truffle Pecorino Recipe by Ada Velonis, from founder, editor and culinary writer behind Marmalade + Kindness.
Prep time: 5 Mins
Cook time: 15 Mins
Yield: Serves 2
- Spaghetti (for 2)
- ½ cup reserved pasta water
- 30g butter
- Handful freshly chopped tarragon leaves
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 30-40g truffle pecorino, grated
- Boil a large pot of salted water and cook spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Receive ½ cup of pasta water. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat 30g of butter over medium heat, cook off the garlic, tarragon and lemon zest until aromatic (a few minutes).
- Stir through the pasta, and add a splash of the pasta water to loosen and coat.
- Divide between bowls and top with the grated truffle pecorino. Serve immediately.
About this recipe
This Spaghetti with Truffle Pecorino Recipe is courtesy of Ada Velonis - founder, editor and culinary writer behind Marmalade + Kindness, an online mindful cooking journal that encourages people to explore mindfulness and creativity through home cooking.
Read about Ada Velonis of Marmalade + Kindness on mindful cooking and the products getting her through lockdown here.