The Sky Wave Gin & Tonic Recipe
Some might say this isn’t really a cocktail, but we wanted to explain our ‘perfect serve’. There are many ways to drink a Sky Wave Gin & Tonic, but we recommend the following.
Image: The Sky Wave Distilling Company
- A double measure of Sky Wave Gin.
- Premium tonic water. We love Merchant’s Heart, but you may have a different preference.
- A slice of red grapefruit garnish.
- Ice cubes.
- Chill the glass with iced water. Pour away.
- Add 3 or 4 cubes of ice to the glass, no more (or you end up with a watery G&T).
- Add the Sky Wave Gin.
- Gently pour the tonic down the side of the glass to retain the fizz. We recommend slightly less than 3 parts tonic to one part gin.
- Add the red grapefruit garnish (squeeze if you wish) and gently stir with a muddler or spoon.
More from The Oxford Magazine