About St Barnabas Church, Jericho, Oxford
St Barnabas Jericho is a fine Victorian Basilica-style Church in west Oxford, built in 1869. Its founders and benefactors were committed to serving the needs of the local population of the characterful district of Jericho.
Today, as they celebrate 150 remarkable years of a Christian presence in this place, they are still committed to excellence in liturgy and music and to mission through encouragement and compassion to everyone who goes there.
The church maintains the Anglo-Catholic tradition of its foundation.