Spice Parisienne is a herbal spice mix with strong, earthy notes and warm, tart flavours. It makes for a great homemade food gift at anytime.
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground mace
- 2 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp grated nutmeg
- 1 tbsp ground thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- Grind salt and bay leaves together into a coarse mixture.
- In a separate bowl, blend the other ingredients thoroughly.
- Place in sealable jars or storage containers.
Spice Parisienne is a herbal spice mix with strong, earthy notes and warm, tart flavours. And it makes for a great homemade food gift at anytime of the year.
The spice mix originates from France, where it is also called Parisienne Spices, Parisienne epices and epices Parisienne. It comprises white pepper, black pepper, cinnamon, mace, nutmeg, thyme, ginger, cloves, kosher salt and bay leaves.
Looking for a dish that’ll warm you from the inside out? Perhaps this Parisienne Spiced Chicken with Mustard Lentils and Roasted Carrots could be the one for you.