About Premier Inn, Oxford City Centre (Westgate)
Discover the Premier Inn Oxford City Centre (Westgate) hotel. It’s under a five-minute walk from Westgate Oxford, which is perfect for indulging in some shopping in Oxford during your stay.
This city centre hotel offers proximity to Oxford’s top attractions – take a walk around Oxford Botanic Garden and Christ Church Meadow, visit Oxford Castle & Prison, or treat the kids to a day out at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History.
After a day of adventures, enjoy a tasty meal at the in-house Thyme restaurant before unwinding in one of the super-comfy beds for a restful night’s sleep.
Getting to Premier Inn, Oxford City Centre (Westgate)
- Follow the A34. Take the A44 exit towards Oxford/Evesham/London/Cheltenham/A40.
- Follow Woodstock Road/A44 and A4144 to Paradise Square in Oxford.
- At Peartree Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Woodstock Road/A44.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Woodstock Road/A4144.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Park End Street/A420.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hollybush Row/A420.
- Turn left onto St Thomas’ Street, and turn right onto Paradise Street.
Chargeable off-site parking is available at Westgate Shopping Centre Car Park, Thames Street (OX1 1SL). Only level -1 is accessible 24 hours and is a 5-minute walk to our hotel.
Parking is limited at Westgate, so we recommend using one of Oxford’s Park and Ride for your journey into central Oxford.