Simple, moist, light, enjoy this Carrot, Radish & Gram Flour Loaf with lashings of butter – courtesy of Wallingford-based author Ros Barresi.
Prep time: 5 Mins
Cook time: 35 Mins
- 300g carrots
- 50g radishes
- 1 tbsp bouillon stock
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 150g gram flour
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- First of all blitz the carrots in a food processor until shredded.
- Add the radishes and the seeds, flax and season well.
- Then add the olive oil and the yeast and stock.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the flour and eggs. Mix well. Season if needed.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Enjoy with lashings of butter.
About this recipe
Created in 2020, during the lockdown, This Carrot, Radish & Gram Flour Loaf is courtesy of Ros Barresi, a Wallingford-based author of three cookbooks. The latest cookbook "This Sweet Thing" is available on her website at rosbarresi.co.uk