Enjoy this incredible keto-friendly coconut flour bread with soups, or with a big bowl of bone broth.
- 125 ml (60 g) coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 125 ml melted coconut oil
- ¼ tsp (1.1 g) baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Grease a small bread pan and preheat the oven to 175°C.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until very smooth.
- Fill the bread pan to about ⅔ of the way full with batter.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This bread will have a neutral (slight coconut) flavour so you can spice things up by adding your favourite spices.
You can keep this bread in the fridge for 3 to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Place parchment paper between each bread slice before freezing, so the slices don’t stick together. Allow the slices to defrost and reheat with a toaster or toaster oven.
Coconut flour bread could be quite dense and may not be ideal for sandwiches. Enjoy the bread with soups or a big bowl of bone broth instead.