This Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake recipe by Rosalia Barresi has a ginger biscuit crust and a rich, creamy and decadent ganache.
IngredientsFor the base
- 100g ginger biscuits
- 6 Medjool dates
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 200g dark chocolate
- 250g soya cream
For the ganache
- Heat up the soya cream in a pan, making sure the heat is low.
- When it heats up and making sure it doesn’t bubble over take it off the heat and stir in the chocolate until it melts and becomes glossy.
- Leave to one side.
For the base
- Line a spring-back tin with parchment paper.
- Blitz the ginger biscuits in a food processor and add the dates and the coconut, so it becomes a sticky texture.
- Remove from processor and place in the lined spring-back tin. Leave in the fridge for about an hour.
- When it has set, add the ganache to the top of the biscuit base and smooth over with a spoon.
- Place in the fridge for up to four hours before you serve.
About this recipe
This rich, creamy and decadent Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is courtesy of Rosalia Barresi, a Complementary Therapist & Nutritionist based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Rosalia (Ros) is the author of This Wellbeing Thing: Recipes for Wellbeing & More which is available to buy on amazon.co.uk and Blackwells.