You have to give this easy-to-make Vegan Peanut Butter and Oat Cookies recipe by Rosalia Barresi a try. It looks good and tastes great too.
- 150g oats
- 2 tbsp milled linseed
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 50g dark chocolate
- In a large bowl add the oats, sugar and linseed. Stir well.
- Add the oil and almond milk and then the peanut butter, this will make a wet paste.
- Add the flour to thicken, then mix well.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in an oven for thirty minutes at 160°C.
- When baked, leave to cool, and then melt the dark choc and spoon onto the cookies when cooled.
About this recipe
This easy-to-make Vegan Peanut Butter and Oat Cookies recipe is courtesy of Rosalia Barresi, a Complementary Therapist & Nutritionist based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Rosalia (Ros) is the author of This Wellbeing Thing: Recipes for Wellbeing & More which is available to buy on amazon.co.uk and Blackwells.