An easy to make Vegan Chocolate and Strawberry Pudding recipe by Rosalia Barresi can be enjoyed on its own or served with yoghurt.
- 250g dark melted chocolate
- 100g fresh whole strawberries
- 2 tbsp milled flax seed
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Melt the chocolate in a Bain Marie for about ten minutes, leave on low heat. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add the oil and syrup.
- Add the milled flax seed to a small bowl followed by two to three tbsp water and mix well, until it becomes gloopy. Leave to one side.
- When the chocolate has melted add to oil and syrup, add the baking powder and mix well.
- Add the flaxseed and then the coconut.
- Finally, fold in the strawberries until it is mixed really well.
- Bake in a reasonably low oven (120 degrees) for about twenty minutes and then up it to 160 degrees after twenty minutes more.
- Remove and let it cool and serve with yoghurt or eat on its own.
About this recipe
This Vegan Chocolate and Strawberry Pudding recipe is courtesy of Rosalia Barresi, a Complementary Therapist & Nutritionist based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Rosalia (Ros) is the author of This Wellbeing Thing: Recipes for Wellbeing & More which is available to buy on amazon.co.uk and Blackwells.